On Tuesday 10 December 2019, the network partners of ECRAID-Plan met in Amsterdam Schiphol for an interesting discussion on the progress of the initiative. This was the third of seven iterations in developing the business plan.
The objectives of the meeting, facilitated by Deloitte Monitor together with the coordination and project teams, included:
- Build synergies between the different networks and projects
- Present the design & get feedback on perpetual observational studies
- Discuss the added value of a sustainable clinical trial network
- Discuss services packages & the according asset needs in order to successfully deliver ECRAID’s services offering (talent, infrastructure, etc.)
- Discuss data sharing
- Clarify & agree on the concrete next steps, action points and role/involvement from the consortium partners and working group within the ECRAID plan
The next meeting with network partners will take place on 10 March 2020 in Amsterdam Schiphol.