On Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 September 2019, the network partners of ECRAID-Plan met in Padua for a fruitful discussion and workshops on the progress of the initiative. This was the second of seven iterations in developing the business plan.
The objectives of the meeting, facilitated by Deloitte Monitor together with the coordination and project teams, included:
• Build synergies between the different networks and projects;
• Share & fine-tune ECRAID’s proposed services offering;
• Detail operationalization of ECRAID services & business model;
• Confirm the network’s role and link to ECRAID in line with proposed services offering;
• Outline ECRAID’s governance model (design principles, ecosystem & governance model options);
• Clarify & agree on the concrete next steps, action points and role/involvement from the consortium partners and working group within the ECRAID plan.
The next meeting with network partners will take place on 10 December 2019 in Amsterdam Schiphol.